June 12, 2015 ·
7:09 pm GMT
As a FRIEND of SWE, you will have access to the following resources:
- SWE Publications (digital) – All Together eNewsletter and SWE Magazine
- SWE Learning Tools – Access to one complimentary professional development webinar, online career center, K-12 outreach training material and SWE Archives. Utilize SWE member pricing for WE Annual Conference, workshops, eBooks, and online courses.
- SWE Networking – Invitation to join the SWE International Online Community and opportunity to launch or join a SWE International Affiliate on your university campus.
To join SWE as a FRIEND:
- Go to the website below and click "Sign up for a customer account" using your official university email address
- Upon completion of setting up your "customer account", please email email@example.com the following information: full name, name of university, expected graduation date, and request to join the Friend of SWE program.
You can create your customer account here