Award requirements and instructions can be found within the Individual Awards Packet.
SWE strives to advance and honor the contributions of women at all stages of their careers as well as recognize the successes of SWE members and individuals who enhance the engineering profession through contributions to industry, education and the community.
The SWE Individual Awards Program offers 14 different awards:
- Achievement, the highest award given by the Society
- Suzanne Jenniches Upward Mobility
- Resnik Challenger Medal
- Rodney D. Chipp
- Distinguished Engineering Educator
- Distinguished New Engineer
- Fellow Grade
- Distinguished Service
- Work/Life Balance
- Emerging Leaders
- Collegiate Member
- Collegiate Outstanding Faculty Advisor
- Collegiate Outstanding SWE Counselor
The nomination deadline for all Individual Awards is March 31, 2013.
For information or specific questions on SWE Individual & Collegiate Member and Advisor Awards, please contact the Awards Chair at email@example.com.