SWE helps organizations support their leadership training, achieve their recruitment and retention goals and advance their women engineers and technologists. As a Corporate Member of SWE, you can fulfill your organization's objectives and access these resources:
Support your women employees with a wealth of professional development resources, including webinars, that cover topics such as Work/Life Balance, Management and Strategy, Career Development and Innovation in Technology and Business. Corporate members receive nine (9) individual SWE memberships for employees.
As a corporate member, you will receive three registrations to the Annual Conference, attracting more than 5,000 attendees and 250 exhibitors each fall. Through the numerous professional development sessions and plenaries, the Career Fair and award receptions, your employees can network with like-minded professionals and grow their skill sets (CEU credits are available on many sessions and workshops). The Annual Conference also brings you face-to-face with qualified professionals in the industry - at every stage in their careers.
Gain access to qualified and diverse engineers with a free 60-day online posting on SWE's Career Center. By reaching this highly targeted group of women, you can showcase your company as a diversity advocate and gain qualified leads for engineering positions in your company.
Receive a complimentary subscription to the award-winning SWE Magazine, distributed four times per year online and in print. Coverage includes women's issues in the workplace, technical achievements of women and career development and guidance. The subscription will be addressed to SWE's corporate contact.
Additional Corporate Membership Benefits:
- SWE national awards information and authorization for corporate contact to "sign" nomination packages for employees as an alternative to a SWE section officer.
- Visibility as a Corporate Member of SWE, including listing on SWE's website, in the annual conference issue of SWE Magazine and in SWE's annual report.
The cost for Corporate Membership is $3,000 per year.
Become a Corporate Member Today:
Contact: Jennifer Scott
Corporate Membership Matters:
- Support the retention and advancement of women engineers in your organization.
- Showcase your organization as a diversity advocate.
- Join SWE in the pursuit of its mission.